Get your data centre DCA Certified!
DCA certification is an industry led scheme - therefore your data centre cannot get any higher authority than the industry's own seal of approval.
The DCA certification scheme will inform your internal and external customers that your data centre has:
- been audited by experts independently and is/will be re-assessd every two years
- a clear goal and strategy for reliability with a validated technical design to match this goal
- a recognised and deployed energy efficiency policy to minimise resource wastage
- a physical security & access control policy that meets the needs of the IT systems installed within
- the correct expertise and staff resources deployed to support and maintain these strategies
The data centre is today more than ever the most valuable resource for business sustainability, the DCA scheme provides an affordable and simple way to ensure your business is properly equipped - to get your data centre certified please fill out the form below.
Your enquiry will be dealt with by firm(s) that have been approved by the DCA to fulfil all areas of the scheme and are authorised to apply for the Certification on your behalf.