DCA Public Sector Membership
About DCA Public Sector Membership Status
There are many organisations, authorities and governmental departments within the Public Sector which operate and run their own data centres/server rooms or take advantage of 3rd party hosting services.
The DCA recognises the pressure all organisations are under especially those within the Public Sector to reduce operating costs and meeting carbon reduction commitments whilst still keeping pace with the ever increasing demands of IT users.
Public Sector Membership of the DCA enables those responsible for the upkeep of this critical infrastructure to keep abreast of the development of current Data Centre Best Practice initiatives and standards.
As a Public Sector Member you will have the ability to view the output and findings generated by the DCA and provide comment and feedback.
Should you wish to disseminate thought leadership editorial content on for example a specific issues facing the Public sector from a data centre prospective or maybe wish to announce the success of a new energy efficient DC upgrade then this can be submitted for inclusion within the DCA official journal and online newsletters to other members and the wider community.
As a DCA Public Sector Member your support will be recognised via the DCA Website and the authorised use of the DCA logo.
Corporate Member Benefits
- Access and Participation (one user per subscription)
- Access to "Data Central" the DCA data centre social networking platform
- Access to centralised data centre library
- Ability to create and join Groups
- Ability to connect to other members for advise and guidance
- DCA data centre audits and accreditations
- Specialist data centre accredited training courses
- Data centre best practice products
- Event and conference entry
Public Relations & Networking
- Your company logo, bio included within the DCA Members Directory
- Authority to use DCA branding on your website and marketing materials
- Opportunity for participation at DCA events, seminars and networking events
- Receive updates via quarterly DCA Newsletter
- Contribute to DCA LinkedIn and Twitter groups and other network forums
Annual Subscriptions DCA Public Sector Member FREE OF CHARGE
DCA Public Sector Membership is suitable for public sector organisations and local authorities who operate their own private data centre/server rooms or hosting with a 3rd party. This is an annual fee of £1,000 + VAT
"Click Here" to Join Online